The Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) is a worldwide evaluation of 15-year-old school pupils’ scholastic performance, performed first in 2000 and repeated every three years. It is coordinated by the Organization of Economics Co-operation and Development (OECD), with a view to improving educational policies and outcomes.
Top 20 countries by PISA from 2000 to 2006
Top 20 countries by PISA in 2009
As large number of free resources are available on Internet, one can easly create e-Content or rather say standard e-Content using these resourses. Before designing e-Content on any subject or course, it is also necessary to follow the International structure of course. International standard structure for creating e-Content or course is as follow
- Give Title of your course or topic for which you want to create e-Conetent
- Give Introduction/Outline of your course or e-Content
- Define level of your course or e-Coneten e.g. wether your course is of Elementary, Intermediate or Advance Level
- Specify the duration of hour or Credit for the cours or e-Content
- Give ‘Learning Objectives’ of your course
- Define ‘Learning Outcomes’ of the course or e-Content
- Start your e-Content or Course ‘ Unit wise specified with title of unit
- In course unit whereever it is required give link of Key word to wiki for further explaination
- Use free resourse of documents which are available in pdf, ppt, audio and video format.
Such documents are available at 4shared.com, slideshare.com,
scribd.com and issue.com.
You may go for soundcloud.com for audio or podacst.
Youtube is the best resource for Video on any course or e-Content.
- As animation/simulation or Java Applet make your e-Content or course highly interactive same you may use in your course specially for clear understanding of science subjects.
Some of very good site for animation/simulation and java applets in science
- Give glosary of your course
- At the end of the course you may give MCQs, SAQs and exercise.